- To get the latest rpm containing the qmail binaries, click here. Note that
this is an src.rpm file because the final binary rpm has to be made on
the install system. Still, I refer to this rpm as "binary" rpm.
- To get the latest source rpm, click here.
- To get the latest spec file, click here.
Please really read the installation instructions since the qmail rpm
does not install as other rpms due to the requirement that the qmail
uids are to be added to the binaries on the system where it gets
If you want to run qmail under daemontools, the packages
listed here may help.
- For installation instructions for the "binary" rpm, click here. The binary rpm was made
on a Fedora Core 2 system, and if you have a different system, you may
have to install from the source rpm.
- For installation instructions from the source rpm, click here.
I have made a kit called var-qmail-create which can create an
rpm that applies a configurable set of patches to qmail. You can read
about the package here and download
the package here.